One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of normal as compared with low hematocrit values in patients with cardiac disease who are receiving hemodialysis and epoetin.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 584-590
- Normalization of hemoglobin level in patients with chronic kidney disease and anemia.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2071-2084
- Correction of anemia with epoetin alfa in chronic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2085-2098
- A trial of darbepoetin alfa in type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 2019-2032
- Intravenous iron in patients undergoing maintenance hemodialysis.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 447-458
- Intravenous iron dosing and infection risk in patients on hemodialysis: a prespecified secondary analysis of the PIVOTAL trial.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 31: 1118-1127
- Roxadustat for anemia in patients with kidney disease not receiving dialysis.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1001-1010
- Roxadustat treatment for anemia in patients undergoing long-term dialysis.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1011-1022
- Hypoxia-inducible factor activators in renal anemia: current clinical experience.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2019; 26: 253-266
- Investigational therapies for renal disease-induced anemia.Expert Opin Investig Drugs. 2016; 25: 901-916
Correspondence: Tilman B. Drueke, INSERM U-1018, Team 5, CESP, 16 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France. E-mail: [email protected]