One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Worldwide access to treatment for end-stage kidney disease: a systematic review.Lancet. 2015; 385: 1975-1982
- Assessment of global kidney health care status.JAMA. 2017; 317: 1864-1881
- Understanding kidney care needs and implementation strategies in low- and middle-income countries: conclusions from a “Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes” (KDIGO) Controversies Conference.Kidney Int. 2016; 90: 1164-1174
- Chronic kidney disease, a herculean task: are there effective means of engagement in alleviating the burden?.Open Urol Nephrol J. 2014; 7: 56-59
- Renal replacement therapy of ESRD in Russian Federation in 2010-2015. Report from the Russian Dialysis Society registry of patients on renal replacement therapy. Part one.Nephrology and Dialysis. 2017; (19(4) Suppl)
- Current status of alternative therapies renal function at the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social.Rev Med Inst Mex Seguro Soc. 2016; 54: 588-593
- Training nephrologists from developing countries: does it have a positive impact?.Kidney Int Suppl. 2012; 2: 275-278
- Access to medications and conducting clinical trials in LMICs.Nat Rev Nephrol. 2015; 11: 189-194
International Society of Nephrology. SRC supports interventional nephrology workshop in Nigeria. Available at: https://www.theisn.org/news/item/3356-src-supports-interventional-nephrology-workshop-in-nigeria. Accessed July 1, 2019.
- ISN EAP kick starts dialysis nurse training in Sudan.(Available at:)Accessed July 1, 2019)
- India and Nepal partner to build interventional nephrology training.(Available at:)https://www.theisn.org/news/item/3345-india-and-nepal-partner-to-build-interventional-nephrology-training(Accessed July 1, 2019)
- EAP training to ease Nicaragua’s need for more hemodialysis patient care.(Available at:)https://www.theisn.org/news/item/3229-eap-training-to-ease-nicaragua-s-need-for-more-hemodialysis-patient-care(Accessed July 1, 2019)
- Peritoneal dialysis to treat patients with acute kidney injury—the Saving Young Lives experience in West Africa: proceedings of the Saving Young Lives session at the First International Conference of Dialysis in West Africa, Dakar, Senegal, December 2015.Perit Dial Int. 2017; 37: 155-158
- World report: the African Population and Health Research Center.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1940
- A global curriculum for training the next generation of nephrologists.in: Turner N. Lamiere N. Goldsmith D.J. Oxford Textbook of Clinical Nephrology. 4th ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2015: 2927
- Managing CKD by telemedicine: the Zuni Telenephrology Clinic.Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2017; 24: 6-11
- Home-based kidney care, patient activation and risk factors for CKD progression in Zuni Indians: a randomized, controlled clinical trial.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2018; 13: 1801-1809
- The Syrian National Kidney Foundation: response for the need of kidney patients during the crisis.Avicenna J Med. 2014; 4: 54-57
- Increasing access to integrated ESKD care as part of universal health coverage.Kidney Int Suppl. 2019; 95: S1-S33
The views expressed in this commentary are solely the responsibility of the authors and they do not necessarily reflect the views, decisions, or policies of the institutions with which they are affiliated.