One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic review: kidney transplantation compared with dialysis in clinically relevant outcomes.Am J Transplant. 2011; 11: 2093-2109
- Comparative survival and economic benefits of deceased donor kidney transplantation and dialysis in people with varying ages and co-morbidities.PLoS One. 2012; 7e29591
- Organ Donation and Transplantation Activities. 2016.(Available at:)http://www.transplant-observatory.org/2016-activity-data/Date accessed: November 18, 2018
- Transplantation in Africa: an overview.Clin Nephrol. 2016; 86: 90-95
- The Madrid resolution on organ donation and transplantation: national responsibility in meeting the needs of patients, guided by the WHO principles.Transplantation. 2011; 91: S29-S31
- Ethical issues in dialysis therapy.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1851-1856
- Assessment of global kidney health care status.JAMA. 2017; 317: 1864-1881
- Global overview of health systems oversight and financing for kidney care.Kidney Int Suppl. 2018; 8: 41-51
- Funding ESRD care through charity: the paradigm of the National Kidney Foundation of Singapore.Semin Nephrol. 2001; 21: 411-418
- National kidney dialysis and transplant registries in Latin America: how to implement and improve them.Rev Panam Salud Publica. 2015; 38: 254-260
- The collaborative transplant study registry.Transplant Rev. 2013; 27: 43-45
- WHO guiding principles on human cell, tissue and organ transplantation.Transplantation. 2010; 90: 229-233
- Commentary: the World Health Assembly resolution on human organ and tissue transplantation.Transplantation. 2010; 90: 236-237
- Organ trafficking and transplant tourism and commercialism: the Declaration of Istanbul.Lancet. 2008; 372: 5-6
Council of Europe Convention against trafficking in human organs 2015. Santiago de Compostela, 25.III.2015: Council of Europe Treaty Series-No. 216.
- Strengthening global efforts to combat organ trafficking and transplant tourism: implications of the 2018 edition of the Declaration of Istanbul.Transplant Direct. 2019; 5: e433
- The Declaration of Istanbul on organ trafficking and transplant tourism (2018 Edition) introduction.Transplantation. 2019; 103: 217
- Living and deceased organ donation should be financially neutral acts.Am J Transplant. 2015; 15: 1187-1191
- Factors affecting outcomes in patients reaching end-stage kidney disease worldwide: differences in access to renal replacement therapy, modality use, and haemodialysis practices.Lancet. 2016; 388: 294-306
- Living donor risk model for predicting kidney allograft and patient survival in an emerging economy.Nephrology. 2018; 23: 279-286
- Increasing access to integrated ESKD care as part of universal health coverage.Kidney Int. 2019; 95: S1-S33
The views expressed in this commentary are solely the responsibility of the authors and they do not necessarily reflect the views, decisions, or policies of the institutions with which they are affiliated.